It is important to get your car serviced regularly. This will not only save you money but also avoid excessive wear and tear, breakdowns and expensive repairs.
A breakdown of the main services carried out on most vehicles.All services include :-
- Lights All levels Tyre pressures Brakes Suspension Steering Engine and ancillaries Exhaust check
- Full service from £180 Recommended Every 2/4 Years Oil, Air, Fuel & Pollen Filters – Spark Plugs(as per manufacturers recommendation)Brake Fluid Coolant Change (as per manufacturers recommendation)
- Annual Service from £130 Recommended Every Year Oil and Pollen Filter Air Filter (as per manufacturers recommendation)
- Interim Service from £60 Oil Filter
Getting to know your car’s service manual
Your car’s service manual is the key to keeping your car in good condition and repair. This manual has been specifically written by people who designed and built your car. Within the manual it will show:
- How often you should service your car
- How often regular maintenance tasks should be carried out i.e. oil check, tyre pressure, washer fluid, brake fluid, anti-freeze, steering fluid and so on
- When parts of the car need to be replaced
- The service manual is designed to help plan ahead for the cost of your car’s maintenance
- What warning signs to watch out for on the dashboard. Some of the messages are particularly urgent, which might mean that you will have to pull off the road and stop the engine immediately.
- Although the service manual can for some people be tedious to read and time-consuming, it is designed to helpful and most importantly to keep you and your family safe at all times.
When you get you vehicle serviced by Queens Street Garage, you can trust our skilled and fully qualified mechanics to quickly and efficiently diagnose your car to ensure that your car runs smoothly. Every one of our mechanics have completed the required course and are continuing to gain skills when new technology is introduced by attending manufacturer’s courses. They make sure that all vehicles are serviced in-line with the manufactures requirements.
Increased vehicle longevity
Our team of experts can help you increase your vehicle’s longevity with regular services. We are able to identify wear and tear of your vehicle before it starts to cause too much concern.
When you get your vehicle serviced by Queen Street Garage, you will find that our prices are a fraction of what you would pay at a national dealership chain. Our competitive prices help you maintain your vehicle whilst keeping the cost down.